TP-LINK Wireless Lite N Router V4.2 150MbpsTweet
Made by TP-LINK, the TL-WR740N 150 Mbps Wireless-N Router enables multiple computers to share one Internet connection, and is designed specifically to meet the networking requirements of small and home offices. This combined wired/wireless network connection device offers wireless transmission rates of up to 150 Mbps with a powerful 5dbi antenna, along with four 10/100 Mbps ports for wired connections.
- Wireless transmission speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Four 10/100 Mbps ports for wired connections
- CCA technology to prevent channel conflicts
- QoS for VoIP calls and other high-bandwidth applications
- Quick Secure Setup function for wireless network security
- Two-year warranty
Exceptional Performance with CCA and WDS
This router is a high speed solution that compatibles with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on N technology, TL-W740N gives you 802.11n performance up to 150 Mbps at an even more affordable price, 9X the speed and 4X the range of traditional 11g products.
Using its channel selection feature, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts and promotes high wireless transmission performance in long-distance and high-interference environments. Wireless Distribution System (WDS) technology provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network.
Bordering on conventional 11N and surpassing 11G performance enabling high bandwidth-consuming application, such as video streaming, using VoIP, or online gaming, wirelessly which, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home. Enjoy N Power, G Price!
In addition to its wireless capabilities, the router has four interior interchangeable 10/100 Mbps ports, allowing you to connect up to four computers directly to the router.
Quality Service without Interruptions
Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. This router supports the IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Instant Wireless Security Encryption with QSS
The Wireless-N Router allows you to instantly set up your network security. Just press the QSS (Quick Secure Setup) button on the router to automatically establish a secure WPA2 connection. The device also supports SPI firewalls and access control management for safer use.
Powerful Parental Controls for Safe Browsing
Integrated parental control functions allow for precise control over children’s Internet activities, including restricting certain websites and limiting the amount of time spent on the Internet. The simple web-based interface makes setting schedules and adding new computers a quick and easy process.
Easy Setup Assistant
The included CD features an easy setup assistant that provides step-by-step help to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings, and security configurations.
Product and Warranty Information
The Wireless-N Router is based on IEEE 802.11n technology and is backward-compatible with existing 11b and 11g products. The product measures 1.3 by 6.9 by 4.6 inches (H x W x D).
The Wireless-N Router is backed by a two-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
150 Mbps Wireless-N Router, fixed antenna, power supply unit, resource CD, Ethernet cable, and quick setup guide.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps CCA technology delivers reliable performance even in noisy environment
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS button Priority of service assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice and video
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Interface: 4x 10/100 LAN Ports, 1x 10/100 WAN Port
- Antenna: 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna Wireless Signal Rates: Up to 150Mbps Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(max. EIRP) Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Power Supply: Input – localized to country of sale; Output – 9VDC /0.85A Switching PSU
- Receiver Sensitivity:130M: -68dBm@10% PER 54M: -68dBm@10% PER 11M: -85dBm@8% PER